Bamboo Bamboo 天然竹餐盤 - 熊貓Regular price $26.00 Sale price $25.00
Pandas are cute and cuddly and famous for their laziness. Their favourite pastimes are sleeping and eating; an adult panda can spend up to 14 hours a day eating!
Our panda might not spend all day munching on bamboo, but it will encourage your child to look forward to their next meal. This panda plate is especially suitable for older kids with larger appetites, since the dimensions are the same as an adult dinner plate.
Your average adult panda eats a whopping 38 kilos of bamboo a day and it’s the same bamboo that this panda plate is made of. All-natural, 100% bamboo that is antibacterial and free of harmful toxins, like BPA and phthalates, so you have one less thing to worry about when feeding your little one.
This little panda does have something in common with the ones you’d find in the mountain ranges of south central China and that’s laziness. Once you place it somewhere, it won’t budge at all. This is thanks to the industrial strength-like quality of the plate’s food-grade silicone base. So, this little panda will help put an end to spills for good.
- The largest in our range. Perfect for toddlers and children who have growing appetites as our open plates allow you to offer larger portions at mealtimes
- Allows for growing children to focus on diet and meal, rather than specific food groups
- Panda allows children to clearly see what they’re eating, giving them added control and lowering anxiety
- Removable suction base lets you transition bowls to regular use when your child outgrows them
- Six unisex colours to choose from: blue; yellow; cherry; orange; green or pink. Hand-wash only.
- Dimensions: Plate Diameter: 20cm | Suction diameter: 15cm